The Front Page Archive
Entries by Title
Click on an entry title below to view the full text of that entry.
- 20 Years Later, Jack Walsh’s Diner Is Very Popular With The Chicago Police Department
- GOP Unveils Plan To Combat Global Warming: Swimming Lessons
- Fat Kid Eats Bully
- GOP Plans To Fix Obesity And Healthcare With "The 20 Ounce Pound"
- Colleges Giving Away ShamWow Diplomas
- Cub Reporter Looking Forward To Life Of Poverty And Despair
- People, Presidents Day Should Be About More Than Just Millard Fillmore
- A Message To Republicans And Bernie Madoff, You Are No Longer Allowed To Say Nest Egg!
- Mr. Mom Fired By Kids
- Economy So Bad, Bill Gates Gets Job At Apple Store
- John Bender, “You Know What I Don’t Want For Christmas? Another Carton Of Smokes.”
- Tough Economy Forces Teen To Settle For 8GB iPhone
- 8 Year-Old “Socialist” Redistributes Birthday Cake
- Sarah Palin Is Right, I Do Not Need The Right To Choose
- Mayor In Russia Says He Can See Sarah Palin Showering From His House
- Homeless Man Can’t Wait For Bailout To Trickle Down To Him By 2019
- Bush Triple-Dog Dares The Economy To Fail
- President Bush Tells American People, “Don’t Worry, I’m Okay”
- Iraqi Government Offers To Send U.S. Army National Guard To Help U.S. With Hurricane
- Please, Let Me Die!
- Everyone Must Be Fabulous!
- I'm The One Your Mother Warned You About
- 5 Year-Old On The Path To Becoming A Blowhard
- Local Anchorwoman Nails Segue From AIDS To Brangelina
- Study Reveals More Sex For 70-Year Olds Leads To More Nausea For 17-Year Olds
- 20th Century Found To Be Good For Whites!
- Opponent Of Gay Marriage Admits He Really Doesn’t Have Anything Better To Do
- Russert Nails God During A Heavenly Meet The Press
- To Ease Energy Concerns, President Bush Calls For Offshore Oil Drilling And The Degreasing Of Sha Na Na
- I Can’t Wait To Have A Well Informed Citizenry - John Adams
- Couple Goes Green By Recycling Their Marriage Vows
- Kid Spies, Newest Weapon Against Al Qaeda, Iran And Billionaire Madmen
- President Bush Triumphant After Completing New York Times Crossword Puzzle
- Self-Proclaimed Human Torch Becomes Human Ashtray
Entries by Month
Click on a month below to view a list of articles published during that month.